Fan Milk Nigeria Plc was founded in 1960 by a Danish Merchant and Industrialist Erik Emborg with a recombination-plant at Ibadan, a distribution centre in Lagos with less than 30 employees.
The plant produced fresh milk from imported milk powder. Initially, the product range was white milk, chocolate milk, cottage cheese, and set yoghurt. The main outlet was bicycle vendors supplied with cold products from a growing number of smaller depots.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job at FAN MILK plc
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Legal & Company Secretary team to support the Legal Adviser & Company Secretary in achieving the strategic objectives of the unit.
The successful candidate will:
- Draft, review and participate in the negotiation of procurement contract and supporting the procurement team in the Contract management process & contract tracker.
- Provide legal advice and support the Sales team in the execution of Exclusive Agent Agreement or Sales contracts, and to secure the Company’s contractual rights and entitlements therein.
- Support the Company Secretary in ensuring corporate regulatory compliance as required under Nigerian Company Laws; coordination of all Company’s board and shareholders’ meetings; ensure the proper safe keeping and update of the Company registers, statutory books and corporate seal.
- Assist in identifying, analyzing and evaluating legal risks and developing risk mitigation strategies in order to protect the Company, its assets and stakeholders’ interests respectively.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The candidate should have:
- Minimum of a second-class Degree in Law, B L, LL.B with 6-8 years post qualification experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Knowledge of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) business environment
- An inquisitive approach to practices, procedures, and specific transactions. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.