Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Organization strives on the basis of the efficiency of their business model and the organizational structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality. structure that is in place to ensure operational efficiency and optimality.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Audit Officer at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting.
Our Client in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry requires an Audit Officer to join their team.
- Working with companies and government agencies to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyze, evaluate, develop, and implement new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Record, review, and interpret data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Research discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examine records, reports, receipts, or other documents and compare them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generate reports and present findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintain awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handle additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Perform general auditing and internal control.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields with 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to audit multiple locations.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency with financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
Method of Application
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.