Kudy Financials Limited was started on the promise to cater for African millennials; providing tech-driven products and services to help them reach their personal finance goals, and financial freedom eventually.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified and interested candidate for Back End Developer at Kudy Financials
- Seeking an experienced back end developer to help maintain server-side component of web application for a highly scalable, fast growing, international fintech start-up.
- Will work in close collaboration with CTO & project team
- Initial trial period for June 2020
- Hours required: 20 per week for role-specific tasks, but may be up to 24 hours a week depending on deadlines for deliverables and additional admin tasks (meeting, reports etc)
- Renumeration as discussed, according to our current scale
- Help maintain a high performance, mission critical and secure web application using RESTful principles
- Help ensure standardization and documentation of codebase/libraries in accordance with industry best practices
- Help implement server-side logic (business rules, application routing, database schema) and integrate with front end component
- Help provide reusable, reliable, scalable, and secure API(s)
- Liaise with frontend developer to ensure deliverables are completed according to proposed timelines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Working proficiency in English
- At least 3 Years’ Experience in back end development
- Previous experience in fintech sector is a bonus
- Experience with Python/Poetry
- Experience with ORM Libraries e.g. SQLAlchemy
- Experience with database systems such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for “Back End Developer at Kudy Financials” should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Deadline: May 28, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: email@example.com