Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Internship Programme at Baker Hughes.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND – MBA/MSC/MA
- Location: Rivers | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Rivers
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
- Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
- Join our innovating Internship Program
- The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable graduates from a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives.
- Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
- We are currently looking for talents that will be nurtured and developed into world class Deep-water Subsea Engineers through on-the-job, mentorship and classroom learning.
Partner With the Best
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS & E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management, etc).
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s level Degree program
- Have achieved a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
- Have completed your mandatory National Service.
Work in a Way That Works For You
- We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns: Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply.
Working With Us:
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
- Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.