StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of bank teller needed at Stresert Services Limited.
Table of Contents
We are searching for an organized, attentive Bank Teller to provide exceptional service to our customers by handling routine tasks, such as processing payments, accepting deposits, and handling withdrawals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Accept cash and checks for deposit and check accuracy of deposit slip
- Process cash withdrawals
- Perform specialized tasks such as preparing cashier’s checks, personal money orders, issuing traveler’s checks and exchanging foreign currency
- Perform services for customers such as ordering bank cards and checks
- Receive and verify loan payments, mortgage payments and utility bill payments
- Record all transactions promptly, accurately and in compliance with bank procedures
- Balance currency, cash and checks in cash drawer at end of each shift
- Answer inquiries regarding checking and savings accounts and other bank related products and services.
- Ensure compliance with all internal controls and established policies and procedures
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates with OND/HND qualification only.
- 1-2 years of experience as a teller or in a related field preferred
- Clerical, administrative, cash handling, sales or customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
Key Skills and Competencies
- strong numerical ability
- good listening and communication skills
- customer service orientation
- accuracy and attention to detail
- time management
- problem solving
- honesty and integrity
- stress tolerance
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: August 26, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.