Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of bank teller officer at Workforce Group.
Table of Contents
- A Bank Teller handles the day-to-day financial transactions for customers. They may include money transfers, money orders, deposits and withdrawals, and checking transactions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Must Have Qualities:
- Candidates should possess minimum of an HND qualification (minimum of Upper Credit) in any discipline with relevant work experience.
- Not more than 26 years
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Customer Service Orientation.
N168,000 Monthly plus other benefits.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: September 6, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.