Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available job at Stanbic IBTC.
- To manage, optimize value and drive profitability from a portfolio of Enterprise Direct customers
- Promote and sell a range of appropriate products and solutions that meet the financial needs of small and medium business customers which includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walking customers and customers pro-actively approached in the local market area) and Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
✓ Sales and financial targets as per KRA scorecard
✓ Liability Generation
- Identify sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking; Trade; Global Markets; etc
✓ Contribution Growth (i.e. increase in customer profitability).
✓ Mining the ecosystems
- Mine existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities ✓ Contribution Growth (i.e. increase in customer profitability
- Identify opportunities to migrate top-end customers to Commercial Banking.
✓ Customer retention
- Providing a central (information/ query handling) service point for a portfolio of Enterprise Direct customers.
- Increased Customer satisfaction index
- Ensure KYC documentation, regulatory compliance and control is adhered to.
✓ Compliant accounts
✓ Nil audit exceptions
Qualifications and Requirements:
First Degree in: Finance and Accounting or General Social Science Degree
Professional Qualification: CIBN, ACA/ICAN, ACCA, ICEN, RIMAN will be an added advantage
Experience: 3-4 Years
Experience Description: cognate experience in sales and relationship management of customers to be able to drive profitability and build relationships
Experience Description: Ability to develop products tailored to customers’ needs.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.