Tempkers Limited is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
Growing your career as a Full Time employee at Tempkers is a fantastic opportunity to develop relevant skills, if you are strong in people management, leadership and have the right initiative for the job.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the banking job at Tempkers Limited.
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidatesshould possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his/her initiative
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Salary Range: ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
Method of Application
Deadline: December 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.