Fadac Resources and Services Limited provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organizations no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of banking officer at Fadac Resources and Services Ltd.
Table of Contents
- Customer Engagement/Relationship Management
- Account Opening
- Deposit Mobilization
- Loan Creation/Loan Book Review
- Account Reactivation, and Revenue Generation.
- New Business Development/Account Acquisition
- Customer Engagement (Physical and Virtual)
- Existing Business Relationship Management. (Cross/Up Selling)
- Channel Optimization
- Liability Generation (CASA & FD)
- Risk Asset Creation
- Credit processing and Appraisals
- Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries
- Achieving set Financial and Non-Financial Targets
- Merchant/Agent onboarding
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc, MSc/Professional Qualification(s)
- 1-5 years of banking experience
- Good presentation skills
- Effective communications skills
Method of Application
Deadline: June 8, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.