Baker Hughes Company is an American international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies.
The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production and reservoir consulting.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Billing and Collections Specialist at Baker Hughes
- Are you a Billings and Collection Specialist looking for a new direction?
- Do you enjoy being part of a Billing and Cash Collection Team? Join our Oilfield Services Team!
- Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets.
- Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth.
- We take responsibility for the business’ success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
- As a Billing & Collections Specialist, you will collaborate with our Sales and Operations teams.
- You will manage the processing of customer’s invoices in a fast paced environment.
- You will work with a global team of billers to resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction.
As a Billing & Collections Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Following up with customers and ensuring an efficient debt collection procedure is put in place through reconciliations
- Meeting with clients to resolve all disputed payment and open receivables. Send monthly account statement to customer for reconciliation.
- Evaluating customers’ credit limits before releasing new sales orders
- Following up with customers for collection and providing weekly report of cash collection
- Providing monthly forecast of collectable amount per customer.
- Ensuring that the right documentations are available to meet revenue criteria for billing. Contracts and signed documents are attached on SAP.
- Billing of accruals and follow-ups with the operation/sales team. Attend to customer/ARCC and PL enquiries within 24 hours
- Ensuring reduction in residual on account. Ensure secatt of all invoices
Qualifications and Requirements:
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College
- Have at least 4 years’ experience in Services
- Display a processes orientated mind-set and be able to follow internal compliance procedures
- Have experience in administration, accounting, finance, billing, and collections.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and must have good customer service skills
- Be able to demonstrate experience or knowledge with service agreements and contract commitment
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve issues quickly in a fast moving environment
- Be a good team player and enjoy collaborating with others.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Billing and Collections Specialist at Baker Hughes” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.