Benin Electricity Distribution Plc. (BEDC) is one of the retail electricity distribution companies licensed by the federal government Benin Electricity Disco (“BEDC” or “Benin Disco”) is one of the successor distribution companies (Discos) created following the unbundling and privatization of the state-owned Power Utility, Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
BEDC is responsible for retail distribution of electricity in Delta, Edo, Ekiti, and Ondo States with geographical coverage of 55,770 square kilometers. The company operates from twenty five (25) business districts with approximately 350 offices located across the four (4) states with about 13 million people and about 4 million households.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Billing Officer at Benin Electricity Distribution Plc (BEDC).
Table of Contents
- Ensuring Project and procedure comply with regulatory standard/policy.
- Review and report customer complaint Status to the Commission (NERC)
- Review of NBET and MO Bills, Tariff Analysis
- Regulatory risk and impact Assessment etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good Analytical skills
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Experience in the power sector will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Deadline: February 16, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.