Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Binance Africa is currently recruiting graduates and undergraduates to join the 2022 Binance Graduate Internship Programme. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Binance is looking for a PR intern to join the Communications & Public Relations team. We are looking for candidates who are passionate and hardworking, preferably with experience in PR/communications at an intern level. Current students and recent graduates will be considered.
This is a full-time remote position, with applicants being based in the Africa region. Part-time applicants will be considered if they are able to commit at least 5 hours per day.
Your performance will be evaluated based on the quality of work produced. This includes press release writing, story angles, briefing documents, coverage reports, and other deliverables produced throughout the duration of the internship.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator, detail-oriented, and have strong writing skills.
- Create briefing docs and manage scheduling for spokesperson interviews.
- Build and update media lists.
- Support on press release writing, media outreach and identifying stories/angles.
- Support on podcast and influencer outreach.
- Liaise with external teams and business units for PR campaigns and announcements.
- Send coverage reports, daily company, competitor and market news roundups, and assist in daily and weekly progress reports.
- Manage news calendars and reporting on CisionField and submit award applications for executives/leaders.
- Support on speaking engagements for spokespeople.
- Provide assistance in scheduling and coordinating events happening in the region.
- Monitor company news and forecast industry news and trends.
- Conduct industry research.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Interest and general knowledge of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree in PR, journalism, communications or related field
- Native or expert English speaker and writer
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and strong follow up skills; proactive and collaborative
- Attention to detail with superior organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency or experience in Google Workspace applications (e.g., Google Docs and Sheets)
- Excellent project and time management skills; able to prioritize the tasks assigned
Requirements (Good To Have)
- 1+ years of experience in PR or communications internship/position
- Experience with PR and media tracking and reporting tools, such as Cision and Google Alerts
- Experience buying/trading bitcoin/crypto or understanding of Binance’s products and ecosystem
- Experience in journalism and media (writing articles, blogs, copywriting, social media/marketing)
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.