Borno State Ministry of Education is a social service ministry saddled with the responsibility of providing educational development to the state.
All educational matters whether public or private pertaining to secondary education are processed, monitored and evaluated through its ministerial departments and other related agencies.
Apply for the ongoing Borno State Ministry of Education Recruitment 2023, as the opens for graduate and non-graduate teaching positions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Possess at least NCE, HND, B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed or B.Sc. Ed.
- Be a graduate of a recognized higher institution.
- Not be above 50 years of age.
- Possess NYSC Certificate (Discharge or Exemption)
- Be willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
- Work experience, Professional Education Certificate (PGDE or its equivalent) and certified Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: December 31, 2022.
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.