Workforce Group is a top business and HR consulting firm in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry and technology services and solutions.
Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the vacant position at The Workforce Group.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers while attending to their banking needs.
- Perform transactions monitoring review.
- Perform general clerical duties and support the daily operation of the department.
- Assist customers in their enquiries and handling of feedback.
- Perform all banking activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Office Technology and Management, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration, Business Administration and Management or related field.
- Minimum of Lower Credit or Second class lower.
- Minimum of 5 Credits in O’level (Mathematics and English inclusive).
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attentive to details and accurate in work.
- Self-motivated and driven to reach personal goals.
- Not more than 26yrs old.
N80,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: May 31, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.