Joining British American Tobacco means joining one of the world’s leading consumer goods companies. Experience the learning, pace and rewards that only come from working in a competitive business that is transforming an entire industry.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. . It is one of the world’s five largest tobacco companies. BAT has a market-leading position in over 50 countries and operations in around 180 countries.
Interested Applicants for the graduate program should go through the job details below and submit their application before the deadline.
Reporting Level: Management Trainee
Seniority Level: Global Graduate
- Our Global Graduate Program – Operations helps you develop outstanding Manufacturing, Corporate and commercial skills – full understanding of the fast paced and constantly evolving environment our Manufacturing functions work in.
- We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects.
- Our Manufacturing team has a broad view of the business, and work together to deliver business needs, while acting safely and responsively and improving efficiency and creating one truly integrated global manufacturing team.
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
- It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
- The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team!
- You’ll build on your experience from the commercial challenge. Learn about the range of our Operations.
- And experience life at the sharp end in one of these business areas:
- Make (manufacturing)
- Plan (balancing supply with demand)
- Logistics (managing supply chain flow and strategy)
- Procurement (focusing on innovation, smart spending and quality partnerships)
- Service (understanding consumer needs to put them at the heart of Operations; or supporting our transformation in Global Business Services)
- Product Innovation (working with Marketing & Sale etc).
Can This Be Your Future Role?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Graduated with Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of Second class upper
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Globally mobile
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Nigerian National only.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “British American Tobacco Global Graduate Program” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]