The National Basketball Association is a professional basketball league in North America. The league is composed of 30 teams and is one of the four major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada. It is the premier men’s professional basketball league in the world.
Applications are currently open for the latest job vacancy at NBA – National Basketball Association- Lagos.
In addition, this position will provide a wide variety of support services to the Country Head of NBA Nigeria.
This role will act as the first point of contact for all external visitors and manage the day-to-day running of the office. In addition, this position will provide a wide variety of support services to the Country Head of NBA Nigeria.
- Executive PA Duties:
- Management of calendar
- Schedules and prioritizes appointments and meetings to maximize the Country Head’s engagement
- Arranges extensive travel and process travel expense reports (using Concur Travel & Expense system and PCI’s dedicated travel agency),
- Obtains and prepares required documentation including entry requirements, trip portfolios, advances where necessary, etc.
- Supports the Country Head with any corporate card reconciliation and monthly expense reporting
- Serves as a liaison and responds to enquiries and internal and external client requests
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality concerning all matters
- Assists with memo writing, internal and external communications, as necessary
- Assists with research and analysis on Country Head’s special projects, as assigned
- Supports development of presentation materials
- Supports monthly/ weekly All-Staff meetings
Office Administration Duties:
- Acts as the first point of contact for all external visitors.
- Manages office area and maintain all office equipment
- Orders couriers, taxis, and other services as required
- Liaises with cleaning company on day-to-day cleaning of the office
- Maintains office equipment i.e., Copiers, Faxes, Printers, Telephone, Computers, etc
- Liaises with building management re: office maintenance and coordinate assistance with general up-keep (escalate to Senior Director – Finance & Administration where appropriate)
- Assists with the processing of new starters (ordering business cards and equipment etc)
- Tracking of employee holidays
- Assists with office health and safety matters
- Provides assistance in the invitation process for NBA Nigeria Events
- Assists with ticketing and other ad hoc duties for NBA Nigeria Events as required
- Undertakes any other duties as may be required
- Assists with the onboarding of any new staff members to the NBA Nigeria operation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multitask, juggle workloads and meet deadlines.
- First class attention to detail
- Articulate, confident communicator, able to deal effectively with clients, management, and staff at all levels
- Positive attitude and a friendly demeanor
- High degree of personal integrity and honesty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong editing and proof reading abilities
- High level of integrity, be able to use own initiative and have a flexible approach
- Proven time management skills, with an ability to effectively establish and execute priorities in a dynamic and changing environment
- Professional temperament, including the ability to remain calm under difficult circumstances
- Ability to deal effectively with individuals at all levels
- Must be able to work independently on own initiative with minimal direction at times
- Sound business judgment, including the ability to handle sensitive and highly confidential information
- Solid team player with a strong customer service focus
- Extensive digital acumen, including MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- 3-5 years of administrative experience, preferably supporting an executive or senior leader office, management experience a plus
Educational Background Required:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) is preferred
iR Job Alert
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.