BUA Foods is a leading Food and Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) business which processes, manufactures, and distributes food produce as well as packaged food.
business operations comprise of five divisions, including Sugar, Flour, Pasta, Rice, and Edible Oils. The Company is a member of BUA Group, a leading conglomerate in Nigeria with business interests spread across the food and infrastructure sectors.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the BUA Foods Graduate Trainee Program 2023.
Table of Contents
Graduate Technical Trainee Programme
BUA Foods Plc is recruiting for its 2023 Graduate Technical Trainee Program (GTTP). We seek to attract young, exceptional and result oriented candidates for this program, who on successful completion, will be posted to work in any of the company’s locations across Nigeria.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc/B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Food Science & Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mechanical & Production Engineering
- Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Not more than 2 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: July 24, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.