It operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Business Analyst at First Bank
- To support the Team Leads in facilitating periodic performance review sessions (Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reviews)
- To analyse, report and generate business insights on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight
- To conduct competitive bechmarking, environmental scanning and analysis to generate business insight and actionable recommendations for performance improvement
- To support the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adequate planning bank-wide
- To identify and assess MIS issues affecting the business and ensure their correction and conclusinve resolution
- To facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace
- To ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide acount mapping in line with the account mapping policy
- Maintain procedures, models and other structures to report the bank’s performance across the bank’s electronic business products and channels
- Run periodic procedures to generate, validate, correct, and finalize performance reports and dashboards to independently determine the performance of individuals, teams, groups in the electronic business groups and other business areas as assigned by the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics
- Support the MIS Analytics Team Leads in development, implementation, management and maintenance of the MIS and performance dashboard reporting applications
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business
- Support the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics in facilitating robust performance dialogues with Teams, Groups ang Executives on EBusiness
- Propose and drive revenue and cost optimization on electronic business based on insight and analytics
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s electronic business performance
- Drive and track strategic initiatives, process improvement and automation projects as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Seven years’ industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Business Analyst at First Bank” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.