Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various HR strategic initiatives in order for its clients to maximize its best in people.
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Our client, a HR consulting firm is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to help expand their clientele. The Business Development Executive is responsible for creating innovative and effective business development strategies, that drives sustainable financial growth through the development of new businesses opportunities and forging strong relationships with new and existing clients to ensure retention, consistency, and growth
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and individuals, and establish communication with individuals and businesses that can benefit from the company’s services;
- Researching organizations online and offline to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Execute strategies, marketing plans, and business development programs to increase brand awareness and market share.
- Develop strategies for rapid growth of client base
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Identify and track opportunities for improving client satisfaction
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction to promote loyalty and recurring deals.
- Establishing strong positive relationship with existing and prospective customers.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Maintain record keeping and reporting of all deals and produce accurate periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Develops business relationships directly and through referral base
- Secure customer application from start to finish.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-service support
Qualifications and Requirements:
Applicants should possess or exhibit the following:
- Graduate of Business Admin, Marketing and other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate working experience.
- Proven working experience with demonstrable skills and success in achieving targets.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills for influence.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations and challenges
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make informed choices about business development
- Computer Savvy and Attentive to Details
- Capacity to handle multiple projects, assignments, and duties
Method of Application
Deadline: April 15, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.