Cadbury is a British multinational confectionery company owned by Mondelez International. It is the second largest confectionery brand in the world after Wrigley’s (which was acquired by Mars, Inc. in 2008, making Mars the world’s largest confectionery company).
Cadbury is best known for its confectionery products including the Dairy Milk chocolate, the Creme Egg, and the Roses selection box. Cadbury was established in Birmingham, England in 1824, by John Cadbury who sold tea, coffee and drinking chocolate.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the job vacancies at Cadbury Nigeria Plc – Mondelez International.
Table of Contents
Analyst , Commercial Finance (Retail)
You will support the daily treasury activities and projects in your area, which may include banking operations, short-term borrowing and investments, cross currency funds flow, cash flow measurement and forecasting, intercompany funding activities, and/or treasury controlling and reporting. You will also be responsible for accuracy in activities according to established processes and policies. You will occasionally work independently, but you will also support other team members on global treasury developments and projects.
How you will contribute
- Support our treasury operations activities, which may include banking operations, short-term borrowing/investments, cross currency funds flow, intercompany funding activities, cash management, and/or treasury reporting. You specific responsibilities will vary based on your role
- Contribute to a strong controls and compliance environment in Treasury and comply with our treasury policies
- Support Treasury initiatives
- Embrace a mindset of continuous improvement. You will also identify opportunities to improve ways of working in your area of responsibility
- Contribute to a high-performing Treasury team by sharing best practices with peers. You will also invest in personal development`
Qualifications and Requirements:
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in basic understanding of treasury and financial accounting
- BUSINESS ACUMEN and basic understanding of our business and finance beyond treasury scope. Relevant experience in a large global corporation. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and exposure to SAP preferred
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS including good communication and cross-functional coordination skills across a large global, public company
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET and ability to leverage technology to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- INTEGRITY in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values and policies and external regulations
More about this role
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Professional qualification (Part qualified acceptable)
- System skills with working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
No Relocation support available
Reference ID: R-65778
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular
Work schedule: 40 hours/week
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- As expert you will bring a deep technical mastery of the process and equipment.
- That expertise allows you to lead the planning, process development and implementation of Planned Maintenance Elements in a Continuous Improvement manufacturing environment.
- You will manage this through teams consisting of various technical and non-technical personnel, key support contractors and operations personnel.
How you will Contribute
- Partner & Enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participates in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and have deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; Owns the PM-Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the PM-Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the R&M-Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and build capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s;
- Represents the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enable the VSU team; Help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education / Certifications:
- B.Eng in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3-5 years working experience on Vapor absorption Chillers, Boilers, Compressors, other utility equipment and PPM on SAP in a multinational company
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM – Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Cadbury Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment” should click the button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.