HEMPAWA CONSULT is a global strategy consulting firm with offices across Nigeria. We counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and using analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions more quickly and solve their toughest and most critical business problems.
Our consultants deliver world-class and rigorous analysis, deep knowledge of their industries, and pragmatic solutions to produce practical, high-impact results – quickly.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Career Opportunities at Hempawa Consult
- Undertake administration duties such as accurately recording and making calls, word processing, filing, faxing and others.
- Distribute daily mail and faxes
- Manage postage of outgoing mail
- Carry out procedures to computer systems and client records
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain office equipment including services calls
- Warmly welcome clients and other visitors, determining their needs and ensuring that these are met in an efficient and friendly manner
- Promptly attend to incoming telephone calls, forward calls to appropriate staff members, and accurately record and distribute messages when required staff members are unavailable
- Provide support to employees of all departments (and on occasion other sites)
- Provide timely word processing for internal and external customers
- Ensure all communications, both internally and externally, are handled in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Broad base of general clerical/secretarial skills, including filing, phone/front desk reception, and so forth.
- Outstanding customer service skills, including professionalism, ‘people’ skills, and the maintenance of confidentiality.
- Good basic administrative and organizational skills.
- Experience in organizing and maintaining moderately complex filing and records systems.
- Good reading, spelling/grammar and general writing and math skills.
- Some cash handling experience is desirable.
Project Support Officer
Responsible to: The Branch Manager, Project Manager
Hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm
- We requires a Project Support Officer to provide vital assistance to project managers.
- This position is for a highly-organized, dynamic professional who will work on projects relating to the core businesses of Hempawa Consult.
- As a Project Support Officer, you will be expected to perform routine administrative duties that will be inextricably tied to the success of the project you are working on.
- Driving everything forward from planning to implementation, your actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the project.
- Every project is different and therefore your duties will change accordingly. However, for the most part, you will be responsible for monitoring project schedules and carrying out specific project functions and liaising with key stakeholders.
An Ideal Hempawa Consult Employee:
- Parts of what makes Hempawa Consult as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- An OND Holder in Social Sciences or any related field with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Project Management Certification will be an added advantage
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
- A sound understanding of our core businesses of Project Management, Procurement Management and Human Capital Management would be a distinct advantage.
To be negotiated.
Explore More Opportunities
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is Recruiting
- APPLY: Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2021
- 2021 Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC) Recruitment
- Lagos State College of Nursing Recruitment Programme
- Oyo State Anti-Corruption Agency Latest Recruitment
- U.S. Consulate General is Recruiting
- Dangote Group is Recruiting
- Internship Program 2021 at Procter and Gamble
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is Recruiting
- READ: HOW TO A GET A JOB IN 2021 (A COMPLETE GUIDE)
Marketing & Sales Representative
- Hempawa Consult requires a marketing and sales representative for the generation and development of both inbound and outbound new business opportunities.
- The successful candidate will be a consummate and credible sales professional marketing our products and services to major brands and blue-chip companies.
- The role is suited to people who are ‘sales hungry’ and who can exploit their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
Main Duties of The Post
- You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Hempawa Consult to an agreed annual target, to increase year on year.
- Presenting Hempawa Consult to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all service opportunities to Hempawa Consult are captured and explored.
- You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title.
- As a representative of HEMPAWA CONSULT at industry events and tradeshows, your professional manner and polished appearance will aid your intention of gaining new business leads and contacts.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following Hempawa Consult procedure.
- A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
- Keeping abreast of issues affecting consulting firms with same core business focus and collecting competitor intelligence.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc Degree in any related field with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Parts of what makes HMEPAWA CONSULT as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm.
- We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem-solving shines through.
- An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated business development professional with a proven record with experience of selling to “Blue Chip” companies at director level, with a strong empathy for people.
- Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
To be Negotiated.