Emirates – The story of a firm whose success story is intertwined with the incredible development of Dubai could be nothing but fascinating. Against a backdrop of regional unrest and volatile global economies, progress has been maintained at a rapid pace in every year of Emirates’ and dnata’s existence
Emirates is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
- To prepare and verify accurate cargo documentation, maintain currency information and status of consignments.
- To update flight handling reports and to identify, monitor irregularities and discrepancies to achieve high service and quality standards.
- Provide necessary support in cargo commercial activities.
- To input statistical and operational data into the database to generate productivity reports.
- To ensure timely, effective communication and information flows and to produce routine reports for flight shift to incorporate required service standards.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Educated to high school or ‘O’ level equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the CHA or Airline in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of Cargo or related environment.
- Training on basic safety, cargo and ground handling courses.
- Knowledge of Internet and MS Office applications.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Nigeria as the company will not assist with work permits and visas
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Cargo Assistant at Emirates Groups” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: April 8, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.