Citibank Nigeria Limited – Is the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services
A career with us means joining a family of more than 200,000 dedicated people from around the globe. At Citi, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, give back to your community, and make a real impact.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Cash Processing Representative at CITIBANK
- Acting as the functional heart of our business, Operations makes everything work on time and on target, in a world that demands lightning-fast transaction speeds, pinpoints execution accuracy and full visibility.
- It ensures global transactions flow smoothly around the clock, wherever we do business. Without it, the daily clearance, settlement and execution of a trillion dollars’ worth of trades and the weekly movement of tens of billions of dollars in dozens of world currencies would come to a complete standstill.
- The Cash and Trade Processing Representative is an entry level role responsible for processing varied cash & trade operation tasks in coordination with the Transaction Services team.
- The overall objective is to perform multiple processing activities of limited complexity in a fast-paced environment, while focusing on quality, details and accuracy.
- Serve as the first point of contact for Citi clients and provide a positive first impression through friendly and efficient customer services.
- Perform efficient and accurate banking transactions including managing cash supply for the branch, processing incoming/outgoing cash deposits, and maintaining branch vault cash.
- Identify referral opportunities for new products and services based on client’s financial goals.
- Educate clients on digital and self-service opportunities offered by Citi.
- Adhere to bank policies, operational controls, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Ensure all client needs are met and effectively manage any client issues/concerns, escalating as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of client accounts as well as new and existing products and services offered.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Trade Ops service support
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any discipline.
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Customer Service experience
- Money handling experience
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team oriented environment
- You’ll have strong communication, planning and organizational skills which will benefit you and the team. Our teams need individuals who can research, process, and interpret large amounts of information everyday which will allow you to make ethical decisions with integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Cash Processing Representative at CITIBANK” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.