At No Frills, we succeed through collaboration and commitment and set a high bar for ourselves and those around us. Whether you are just starting your career, re-entering the workforce, or looking for a new job, this is where you belong. We have opportunities for hard working, enthusiastic and reliable people just like you.
Come make your difference in communities across Canada, where authenticity, trust and making connections is valued – as we shape the future of Canadian retail, together. Our commitment to positively impact the lives of all Canadians provides employees a range of opportunities and experiences to help Canadians Live Life Well®.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Cashier at our company.
Work in Canada: A Guide to Finding Job in Canada as a Foreigner
Table of Contents
Why is this role important?
Our Cashiers connect with customers through delightful conversations and efficient transactions to create a memorable in-store shopping experience.
What you’ll do?
- Provide great customer service
- Scan products and process customer transactions accurately
- Support in the delivery of company-directed promotions and programs
- Handle cash and credit card transactions
- Keep the register area neat and stocked with essential supplies
- Assist customers with general inquiries
- Maintain a positive environment in the store
Qualifications and Requirements:
Who you are
- A team player with good communication skills
- Adaptable in a fast-paced work environment
- Resourceful and courteous when resolving inquiries
- Motivated to learn new things and delivering great customer service
Experience you bring
- Good news! No previous experience is required. We provide you with training to set you up for success!
What you bring
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends
- Able to move 25lbs and remain in a stationary or standing position for entire shifts
If you are unsure whether your experience matches every requirement above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We are looking for varied perspectives which include diverse experiences that we can add to our team.
- We have a long-standing focus on diversity, equity and inclusion because we know it will make our company a better place to work and shop.
- We are committed to creating accessible environments for our employees, candidates and customers.
- Requests for accommodation due to a disability (which may be visible or invisible, temporary or permanent) can be made at any stage of application and employment.
- We encourage candidates to make their accommodation needs known so that we can provide equitable opportunities.
Candidates who are 18 years or older are required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.
Method of Application
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.