Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Station Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
Table of Contents
To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitates the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintains records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Processes expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Creates and maintains records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconciles all received cash, which have been recorded in the petty cash book, with expenses.
- Processes payment for accounts and issuing receipts.
- Keeps records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checking the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from bank for safe keeping before reimbursements.
- Files all documents concerning cash payment and collection.
- Responds to queries regarding approvals, payment limits and deadlines for retirements etc.
- Retires the various imprest accounts.
- Prepares daily and weekly collections and payment summary reports for review by the station supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of One (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an BSC/HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related discipline.
Location: Utagba Ogbe, Kwale (Delta State)
Station Manager (Retail Outlet)
To ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of operations at the station, through effective utilization of human and material resources, and ensuring that staff at the station adhere to the rules/ regulations/ policies that govern conducts in Rainoil.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitors and evaluates station operational and marketing results and develops interventions to promote business development and growth.
- Evaluation of daily sales, meter reading, dipping and lodgements.
- Compiles and analyses periodic sales records and consolidates such reports to the Head, Retail Sales.
- Maintains excellent standards in all retail activity, driving sales and profitability through the effective deployment and development of station supervisors and cashiers in line with approved budgets.
- Coordinates both the sales of white products, the lubricants at the stations and liaising with the marketing team to ensure patronage is high in line with budgets and projections.
- Implements HSE Standards and controls in the retail stations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper University Degree (B.sc) and HND Upper Credit in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience on the role.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation
Location: Utagba Ogbe, Kwale (Delta State).
Method of Application
Deadline: January 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.