Rainoil Oil and Gas Company is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products which include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). Rainoil Limited was incorporated in November 1994, commencing operations in May 1997. In 1999, Rainoil Limited acquired its first service station.
Rainoil has finance facilities in excess of USD170million from different banks for importation of petroleum products. With a staff strength of over 500 trained personnel, we have developed a strong track record of quality product and service delivery.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Station Cashier at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company.
Table of Contents
LPG Plant Cashier
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the petty cash inflow and outflow, receiving and verifying payments as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions, lodgements, and petty cash expenses.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the availability of funds to meet day-to-day operational petty cash expenses and emergencies.
- Maintain records to allow easy disbursement, reconciliation, and replenishment.
- Process expense retirement ledgers to ensure proper accountability of all cash advances.
- Create and maintain records of cash requests and disbursements.
- Reconcile all received cash with expenses, which have been recorded in the petty cash book.
- Process payment for accounts and issue receipts.
- Keep records of amounts received and paid, and regularly checks the cash balance against this record.
- Collects money from the bank for safekeeping before reimbursements
- File all documents concerning cash payment and collection
- Respond to queries regarding approvals, payment limits, retirement deadlines, etc.
- Retire the various imprest accounts.
- Prepare daily and weekly Sales Collections and Expense Reports for review by the Plant Supervisor and Accounts Officer (Treasury).
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance / Accounting or any related discipline.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in the Finance/ Treasury / Accounts function in a similar organization.
Method of Application
Deadline: September 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.