Abuja Clinics was established in 1989 as a health institution to provide efficient medical services to the then budding Federal Capital Territory (FCT). From humble beginnings it has grown into a group of 3 hospitals located in Karu, Garki and Maitama districts of the FCT.
Abuja Clinics is recruiting into a vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Read carefully the available position listed below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Abuja
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Interested candidates should be computer literate.
- Ability to respond promptly to Customers’ inquiries, personable and fast-paced at work.
- Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent, or relevant position.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences / Admin / Secretarial Studies.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: May 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.