US Embassy of Nigeria – A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organisation (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organisation officially in the receiving state.
The U.S. Mission in Nigeria provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Communications Assistant at the US Embassy of Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Abuja | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Abuja
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- The incumbent provides graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes under the supervision of the Management Officer.
- The incumbent is responsible for implementing large process improvements in internal communications.
- Will manage multiple projects of this type throughout the year, while providing graphic, photographic, and video support for internal Mission purposes.
- The incumbent will develop and manage a print studio and create Mission Nigeria’s graphic design output for internal communications.
- Taking into account USG policy and the commercial aspects of working for a publishing house, the incumbent strategically analyzes design needs and creates products that responds to those needs.
- Expert understanding of digital photography is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry-standard design software, such as Quark, InDesign or Illustrator plus photo-editing software, including Photoshop is required.
- Good knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction is required.
- Good knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods including alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media is required.
- Good understanding of audio-visual technology is required.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Graphic Design, Photography, Art, or Information Technology is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as working as a photographer, graphic designer, art designer, or audio-visual specialist with a portfolio of work is required.
Salary: USD $45,290
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: March 17, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.