SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields
SPIE Oil & Gas Services is recruiting into the vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Compliance Officer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Ensure Company is conducting its business in full compliance with all national and international laws, business practices and internal standards.
- Develop internal company policies and see that they are respected.
- Make sure the organization has a clearly defined program for complying with the country’s laws.
- Constantly report on company’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Take action in dealing with noncompliance situations, creating realistic plans to overcome them.
- Conduct regular audits to identify potential weaknesses and noncompliance situations.
- Developing company compliance communications and communicate with employees and make sure everyone is aware of what they need to do to comply with internal and external laws and regulations.
- Create and coordinate proper reporting channels for compliance issues.
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees.
- Perform other duties as may be required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Finance or related field and relevant professional qualifications.
- Must have relevant corporate compliance / industry experience – regulatory compliance role – with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Must have knowledge of the laws and regulations guiding the Oil and Gas Industry Operations.
What can we offer you?
- We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
- Minimum level of experience required
- 3 years or more
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Compliance Officer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: firstname.lastname@example.org