First Bank of Nigeria is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos. It is the biggest bank in Nigeria by total deposits and gross earnings.
FBN operates a network of over 750 business locations across Africa, the United Kingdom and representative offices in Abu Dhabi, Beijing and Johannesburg set up to capture trade-related business between geographies.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Control Officer at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN)
- To ensure Standardization of controls in the Bank through:
- Regular review E-business policies in line with applicable frameworks and control best practices.
- Enhancement and Automation of Ebusiness Operational Controls. Development and review of the E-business work programs.
- Minimize financial losses attributable to E-business Operational infractions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review card products and improvement on card products to ascertain management approval for deployment
- Review card parameters to ascertain they are within PCIDSS guidelines.
- Review card performance report for adequacy / approval of Unit Head.
- Review treated disputed transactions for correct treatment
- Review issues log for timely treatment/escalation.
- Review evidences of call over in respect of quantities of cards data sent by vendor
- Confirm accuracy of cards received at branch as per dispatched card register.
- Review process of vendor confirmation in respect of data uploaded into their server.
- Review approval and correctness of payment to vendors in line with agreement
- Review EMP card account closure and confirm requests were treated appropriately in line with branches/HCMD request.
- Review of transfer request on EMP cards accounts and confirm requests were treated appropriately in line with branches.
- Review production of EMP (including non-personalized card) card.
- Review of recoup of funds on delinquent EMP credit card accounts.
- Review the consistency of limit of the EMP credit cards on the relevant platforms.
- Review the linkage of accounts to VISA card for correctness and approval and confirmation.
- Review the currency consistency of the EMP cards on the relevant platform.
- Follow up on cards payment for supply of cards.
- Follow up on cards payment for personalization of cards.
- Observation of Card count. Follow on monthly expense of damaged cards loss.
- Observation of Token Stock Count. Follow on monthly expense of damaged Tokens
- Review stock accounts to agree with GL balances Follow up on monthly expense of damaged Tokens
- Review of Duplicated Verve card and Master card for correctness and approval and confirmation.
- Review of Invalid currency card VISA for correctness and approval and confirmation.
- Review of wrong linkage cards for VISA Debit for correctness and approval and confirmation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Control Officer at First Bank of Nigeria (FBN)” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.