Coronation Insurance Plc is a leading West African full-line insurance company offering a diverse range of products and services covering life, general, and special risk businesses.
We provide an environment that fosters the actualization of goals, and career fulfillment for our people while providing transformational solutions for Africa’s challenges.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the 2023 Coronation Insurance Graduate Trainee Program.
Table of Contents
Graduate Trainee Program
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Brands Management, Advertising, Public Relations and any related field
- Minimum grade of second class upper
- Strong interest in Marketing, Communications, Brands Management etc
- Must have completed NYSC no later than 2021
- Some experience in the marketing and communications field will be an added advantage
- Must be 26 years and below.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their resumes and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Coronation Marketing & Communications Graduate Trainee Program”. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.