Jiji.ng is a part of Genesis, an international group that serves over 200 Million users from offices in 10 countries. Jiji.ng started in 2014 and has become the largest online marketplace in Nigeria with over 200,000 sellers and 10 Million visitors per month.
We have engaged over 500 of the brightest minds, all focused towards one goal – bringing sellers and buyers together to interact and trade from the comfort of their digital devices.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opening at Jiji.ng.
- Be part of a team that helps Nigerian small businesses and sellers thrive.
- Learn new skills: You get to be trained by renowned Jiji facilitators who will help you acquire job experience and on-the-job skills.
- You will be assigned to a team lead who will guide you and ensure you perform excellently on the job
- Boost your income: Earn up to ₦70,000 on a monthly basis
- Apart from the ₦70,000, you get monthly bonuses when you exceed targets.
- Earn up to ₦22,000 transport allowance monthly.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 6 months of consistency
- You get a clear career path that allows you not just grow but thrive!
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
- Source new sales opportunities in existing small businesses and regular sellers through outbound lead follow-up
- Register and manage small business owners from various sectors ranging from Electronics, Fashion, Automobiles, Real Estate, etc.
- Identify opportunities to sell Jiji.ng Subscription packages to small business owners and sellers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- OND/ Bachelor degree
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/ Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos or Abuja
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 070624212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.