BUSINESSDAY is Nigeria’s leading and most influential business and financial daily newspaper written by some of the country’s best journalists. It is the favourite newspaper among Nigeria’s investor community.
BUSINESSDAY was launched in July 2001 and covers all major national and international news, with a specific focus on Nigeria’s economy including its business sector, companies and financial markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Acquisitions Specialist at BusinessDay Newspaper
- We are looking to hire a Digital Customer Acquisition Specialist to lead our digital customer acquisition marketing strategy, tactics, planning and execution
- We believe you should be highly analytical, data-driven and seek to improve upon our key KPIs by acquiring the right type of customer.
- Design, manage and implement digital acquisition marketing strategy to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency.
- Manage monthly marketing spend making every coin count.
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Deliver against KPIs optimizing against customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals.
- Provide results and recommendations against new approaches, customers, technologies, sites, for cutting-edge programs across web, mobile and all digital extensions.
- Develop recommendations to reach new customers through desktop and mobile campaigns, including creative and messaging strategy.
- Maintain agency relationships by setting goals, providing media assets, performance feedback, and managing budgets.
- Manage creative, ad, and landing page testing schedule to drive improved campaign results.
- Work with internal operations, developers and planning teams to maximize the impact of inflow of customers.
- Work with development and product teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or a related analytical field
- Minimum of 5 years of customer acquisition digital marketing experience in a direct response environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Understanding of Facebook’s paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Expertise in digital operations and digital business strategy.
- Agency background or experience working with digital media agencies is highly desired.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, planning, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL) a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus.
Method of Application
Deadline: August 1, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.