FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for customer care intern at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
Our client, an innovative research and development company with trendsetting products in the education and health sector is seeking to recruit for Customer Care Intern.
The suitable candidate would learn the essential processes of quality customer service, and swift customer engagement and also be exposed to creative things in the industry.
This is a learning experience with a team of passionate and energetic people who would make learning fun and interesting while working.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying client/customer complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution, expedite corrections or adjustments and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analysing client/customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Provide support for efficient customer service processes
- Carryout other task(s) as assigned
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or a similar field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Time management skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: May 27, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.