IpNX Nigeria Limited – ipNX is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria.
ipNX currently provides a range of communications and IT services to Corporate organizations within Nigeria on its IP (Internet Protocol) based communications network using both radio and satellite communications technologies. Click Here to Read more About IpNX.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the available Job at ipNX Nigeria Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Can drive understanding and engagement with the customer.
- Respond to queries, customers need and rendering before and after sales service.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task.
- Escalating all issues that can’t be solved at experience center to appropriate department or Supervisor and also follow up on such cases.
- Build and maintain client relationships and internal communication flows.
- Handle sales Transactions.
- Prepare and daily/monthly reports.
- Be key touch point (point of contact) for all customer-facing business functions, e.g. customer acquisition and retention.
- Able to give and receive feedback effectively.
- Creative and detail oriented and highly motivated team player.
- Experience using computers to develop materials, presentations and use of email. Knowledge of Internet/ Intranets.
- Perform other duties as Assigned.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Retention
- Customer Acquisition
- Prompt Reporting
- Voice of a Customer
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
Experience: 1-2 Years relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication Skills.
- Top notch Customer Service Skills
- Team player
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
Salary: N50,000 – N100,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: May 30, 2022
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.