GIG Logistics prides itself as an operator with the most knowledge of the local environment. Backed by a seamless infrastructure, we are now positioned more than ever to compete with other globally-rated logistics company.
At GIG Logistics we pride ourselves as being Africa’s Leading Logistics Company. Founded in 2012, we belong to a distinguished class of logistics companies with a clear defined market path across Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Experience Officer at GIG Logistics.
- Make or update travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
The vacancy exists at our ZUBA (FCT) Terminal.
Candidates resident in ZUBA or its very close environs are preferred.
Cadre: Entry Level
- BSc/ HND from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
Method of Application
Deadline: June 12, 2022
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.