Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Binance Africa is recruiting into the vacant position. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available position carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Customer Experience Specialist - Bundle Africa
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- We are looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our customer experience team at Bundle.
- Bundle’s customer experience team is responsible for assuring a fun, fast, responsive and result-driven customer experience for all our Bundlers.
- We work in shifts and use Intercom to attend to all customers who try to reach us mostly in Arabic but also also fluent in English language.
- Assisting customers with any issue they experience on the app or website by either handling it yourself or by escalating to the appropriate unit for resolution.
- Identifying the root cause of the problem via our back-office platform collaborating with other stakeholders to identify/develop a solution presenting the solution to the customer in a professional & empathic manner following up to ensure the customer is completely satisfied.
- Receiving inbound calls and resolving complaints via emails or in-app and via all available platforms/channels.
- Making outbound follow-up calls to potential or existing customers to complete or reconcile pending transactions.
- Take ownership of any side task that is assigned to you by your line manager.
- Understand the product/services that Bundle offers so you can guide customers in using our app/website.
- Your shifts will be defined by your line manager but are in accordance with local employment laws (typical 40 hours of work per week etc)
- Build a relationship with our customers at every interaction in a timely manner, while also maintaining SLAs set by your line manager.
- Become a master of the Customer Experience team’s tools and processes.
- Prepare weekly/monthly Customer Experience reports using a preset template.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You should have a minimum of 2+ years in a similar role or in customer experience or customer service space (experience in a tech start-up or financial industry is preferred but not required).
- Strong communication skills (Excellent command of English and Arabic).You should be able to type fast on a standard computer keyboard without making too many errors.
- An analytical mindset – being a proactive thinker and problem solver is crucial.
- Customer service driven and satisfaction oriented – you put customers first, always.
- A strong team player and capable of stakeholder management and relationship.
- Be willing to learn about the crypto industry and understand the processes and intricacies of crypto.
- Ability to work in a multi-shift environment that spans across several customer experience agents working 24 x 7 x 365.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Experience Specialist at Binance Africa” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.