Moniepoint Inc, (formerly TeamApt Inc) is a fintech company founded by Tosin Eniolorunda in 2015 that is focused on providing financial solutions for businesses.
Moniepoint is a financial technology company digitizing Africa’s real economy by building a financial ecosystem for businesses, providing them with all the payment, banking, credit, and business management tools they need to succeed.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of customer officer at Moniepoint Inc.
Table of Contents
Customer Conversion Officer
- Tracking pending loan requests and following up with the Field Credit Officers to ensure the loans are disbursed
- Engaging customers who have begun the process but have not completed the KYC update process to discover their challenges and help them walk through it
- Assigning customers who have indicated interest to Field Credit Officers and follow through on their requests
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up on customers to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of a B.Sc/H.ND in any business related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in credit risk or field verification is an added advantage
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple/complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.