It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Opportunity at MTN Nigeria.
- Escalate and route customer issues to the relevant process operators.
- Perform necessary system transactions related to customer request.
- Use organization and time management tools to track cases and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics.
- Maintain Integrity of managing subscriber data/information.
- Identify and report on customer impacting trends.
- Generate periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested by team lead.
- Educate customer on use of products and services.
- Enlighten and educate customers on new products and initiatives within MTN.
- Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
- Identify and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard.
- Follow through on customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
- Experience in a call center (Prepaid/Postpaid) environment (Customer Care Rep (Retention & Churn).
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.