Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Executive at Proxynet Communications
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana.
On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
Table of Contents
Customer Service Executive
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the reception is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Good Social Media Management Skills
- Good Use of Office Package
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good Computer Skills
- BSC Degree in any discipline. Customer Service certification would be an added advantage
- Must have 4 to 5 years working experience.
- Must reside in Lagos and on the Mainland
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Executive at Proxynet Communications” should send Cvs to email@example.com using the job title as subjcet of the mail (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV)
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.
Share your story with us: SMS: +2347064212243, WhatsApp: +2349014058640, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org