Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers
@irjobalert - We are here to inform and open you to job opportunities in Nigeria. Follow us to stay informed.— iR Job Alert (@iRjobalert) October 6, 2020
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Intern at Jumia Nigeria
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Intern. This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for 150 million customers one call at a time.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum BSC degree in any field
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a plus.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Service Intern at Jumia Nigeria” should click the APPLY HERE button below.
Deadline: April 30, 2021
Receive Alerts on: WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp, Telegram: iR Job Alert, Facebook: iR Job Alert, Twitter: @irjobalert, Instagram: @irjobalert
Have any questions? – Click HERE to let us know and we will be glad to help.