Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC is a leading HR outsourcing and business support solutions provider in Nigeria providing a comprehensive range of outsourcing services from People Outsourcing to Business Process Outsourcing.
Our Vision is to be a World-class, One-Stop Human Capital Solutions Provider in Africa. Read more about Talentsandskills Africa.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Service Office at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting
- The primary role of this job is to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for the Store.
- You will identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend first-hand solutions.
- A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Ultimately, the job holder will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
Sales & Marketing:
- Professionally aid customers in making an informed choice of products to purchase using superior product knowledge.
- Meet established Branch Monthly Sales target by selling products and after-sales services
- Identify idle products (i.e. products that had been in stock for over 3 months) in the branch and ensure they are pushed out.
- Maintain a clean environment with in and around the Store Premises
- Ensure good and proper assortment and display of product at the store.
- Partake in stock count exercise with the internal and external auditors.
- Prepare and forward daily activity reports to all applicable parties.
- Send daily facility report as directed by Admin
Customer Service Management:
- Carry out all duties as it relates to customer’s engagement end to end
- Carry other duties assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates shoild possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 2 years work experience.