PiggyTech Global Limited (“PiggyVest”), is a financial service company that helps customers achieve financial freedom through responsible savings and on-the-go investment. PiggyVest is the largest online savings and investing platform in Nigeria.
With a growing user base of over 1.2 million customers, PiggyVest is growing its suite of innovative products to further help people better at financial management and planning.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at PiggyVest.
- Engage with, and respond to, customers’ or clients’ requests and/or complaints via the company’s modes of communication.
- Provide services and/or sales via the company’s communication mediums.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience and internal processes.
- Learn and become proficient with the use of internal software systems.
- Understand all customer service processes, remembering that we are becoming more proactive and engaging customers as early as possible.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Work with other members of the customer service team to deliver what customers need, and to continually improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish and test new strategies to improve the customer service experience.
- Champion the customer throughout the business, balancing customer needs with business requirements and presenting a compelling case for internal change and improvement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a Customer Support role.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Experience with CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Track record of not just reaching, but exceeding quota requirements.
- Experience working in tech is a plus.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.