StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of customer service officer at Stresert Services Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Join this Group to receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Are you an Employer? Click HERE to Post A Job
- Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Cross-selling, upselling, and customer retention
- Handling and resolving customer complaints
- Providing customers with the company’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, and escalating priority issues and reporting to upper management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up on complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive Prompt Job Alert on WhatsApp
Qualifications and Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be highly numerate and comfortable with figures
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to answer a high volume of calls and/or emails daily
- Ability to work effectively with a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to uphold organizational values
- Must be IT and Social media savvy with good knowledge of MS-Office suite
Experience and requirements
- Graduate of social sciences, finance, or communications related discipline from a recognized University – minimum of second-class
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales or marketing (experience selling real estate is an added advantage)
- Location: Applicants must reside in Lagos Mainland.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email. (Tip: Learn how to write a Professional CV).
Deadline: January 25, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.