Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited – We believe that digital technologies are driving a paradigm shift in how we live, work and play. This shift makes it possible and imperative for businesses to radically reshape how they interact and transact with customers and partners, seamlessly connecting and enhancing all aspects of their operations.
We reckon that organisations of all types and sizes face a dual imperative for success: run better for efficiency and run different for growth. Our innovative and tailor-made approach addresses this twin imperative and delivers to our clients the best technology and business expertise in today’s digital world.
We are currently accepting applications from qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Representative at Outcess Solutions Nigeria.
- Answers phone and responds to customer requests.
- Upsell/Sell product and services, place custom orders in computer system.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff (as and when asked for)
- Identity, research, and resolve customer issues using computer systems and applications
- Follow up on customer inquiries, if not immediately resolved.
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- HND / B.Sc qualification
- Corpers in need of PPA
- Candidate must be within the age bracket 21 – 30years
- Relevant experience (6months – 1year) in Customer Service is an advantage
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Language skills.
- Must speak fluent English and at least one of the 3 major Nigerian Languages – Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba
- Must reside in Ikeja or its environs.
Salary: N50,000 – N100,000
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should Apply by Clicking the Button below.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.