he British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
The British Council is committed to supporting all staff to make sure their behavior is consistent with this commitment. We create a friendly environment for our staff and high incentive.
Interested Applicants for the vacant position should go through the job details below and submit their application before the deadline.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the smooth running of the British Council’s customer service operations in Nigeria by delivering high quality customer service and sales targets in line with corporate standards and policies. The post holder will manage all level two queries from global, regional and local teams within the customer service function in order to achieve faster complaint resolution times in line with corporate customer service standards, to increase overall team efficiency, to generate more opportunity for sales and increase customer satisfaction.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
The main essential knowledge and experience points that we are looking for you to evidence are:
- English Language Proficiency Level minimum B2, written and spoken
- Fluency in one of three major languages in Nigeria
- At least two years working in a reputable customer service environment with proven positive track record
- Education to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience dealing with customers and enquiries in a service environment and providing service within quality standards
- Proven experience in handling and reporting income
- Advanced data entry and data analysis experience
- Experience working with CRM systems & MS Excel
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Customer Service Qualification
- Experience in supervising a group of people to achieve a specific purpose
Pay Band – 4
Remuneration – Naira 6,154,368 per annum
Contract Type – 1-year fixed term
Location – Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements – All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria. The British Council will not facilitate/sponsor visa applications and work permits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Services Officer at British Council” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]