Fadac Resources and Services Limited provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organizations no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and troubleshoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our belief is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry, and market share.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Success Officer at Fadac Resources and Services.
Table of Contents
Customer Success Executive
The Customer Success Executive will be responsible for developing a positive customer experience and fostering healthy working relationships. The candidate will act as a bridge between the vendors, support and the sales team.
He/she will provide ongoing support to our clients and channel network. The candidate will be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase business’ revenue potential.
He/she will work with vendors’ channel and staff to transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job-order lasting process ownership with the business itself.
Ultimately, he/she will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us, will also work closely with vendor executives and employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers onboarding processes
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success executive or similar role
- Experience working with technical support and account managers promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the IT/Security product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential.
Method of Application
Deadline: July 31, 2023
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.