Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Support at Stanbic IBTC
Table of Contents
Head, Customer Support
The Head, Retail Customer Support is responsible for
- Crafting and driving the strategy that will be adopted in engaging and nurturing, customers with NAVs below N20million.
- The team is responsible for driving the retention of these customers and the growth of their NAVs.
- The primary objective of the team is to grow the size of the NAVs of this category of customers in line with agreed targets via adequate data analysis and digital engagements.
- Customers are to be segmented into different personas based on available data, customer value proposition, risk appetite, NAVs, etc, and then craft various digital engagements to address the customer needs and wants.
- Journey maps are to be designed for each category of customers along with the various digital engagement materials with the aim of improving customer experience and increasing AUM.
- Engagement of customers in this category is largely or primarily digital via emails, channels, SMS, etc
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First Degree Field of Study – Arts and Social Science
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Retail Banking
- Upholding standards
- Developing Strategies
- Resolving Conflicts
- Leading People
- Developing Practical Approaches
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
- Control Operational Planning
- Quality Orientation
- Query Resolution
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Support at Stanbic IBTC” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Share an update or tip with us on WhatsApp: 07064212243 | email@example.com
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not necessarily an affiliate of the employer’s company.