GE invests to provide opportunities to grow your career by providing a path for continued on-the-job learning and development. Our compensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs while rewarding high-performers. We offer a robust benefits package on your employment status and your national requirement.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Support Internship at General Electric (GE)
In this role you will utilize engineering knowledge and experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others. You will have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- Apply engineering principles to assigned services tasks/projects
- Drive defined technical projects supporting the region’s installed base
- Effectively interface with engineers, customers, and senior management
- Provide support to the engineering leadership
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Customer Support Internship at General Electric (GE)” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.
Deadline: Not Specified
Receive Job Alerts through our Social Media Channels:
- WhatsApp: iR Job Alert WhatsApp
- Telegram: iR Job Alert
- Twitter: @irjobalert
- Facebook: iR Job Alert
- Instagram: @irjobalert
EDITOR’S NOTE: Intel Region Jobs (iR Job Alert) is the leading job informant in Nigeria and not an affiliate of the employer’s company. We keep track of job information to serve you the latest opportunity available for Nigerians. Our services are free and independent. Our contact: [email protected]