Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions that ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Job Openings at Customer Support Officer at Owens and Xley
- Our client is looking to hire the services of a qualified and competent Customer Support Officer. S/he willwork directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions, process their orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responding to all forms of inquiries from customers and sales leads.
- Replying to messages on Instagram & WhatsApp within 10-15 minutes.
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Following up on orders, and ensuring order fulfillment.
- Getting feedback from both customers and colleagues on all orders and inquiries made.
- Posting and sharing adverts on WhatsApp and Instagram stories.
- Collecting and recording customer information for payments and deliveries.
- Sending invoices and receipts to customers.
- Confirming payments made by customers; whether cash or transfer.
- Inputting orders to the order spreadsheet, and writing them on the whiteboard.
- Processing inter-state orders, and following up to ensure order fulfillment.
- Sending daily order list to operations supervisor for approval.
- Contacting logistics companies, and schedulingpick up once there is an order to ship.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. or HND in Mass Communication or any business-related discipline.
- Certification in Customer Service/Experience is an added advantage.
- At least one year of work experience in a customer service role.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must place a high premium on integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer service/sales role(s).
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Office Tools (Microsoft Word & Excel especially).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.